Drupal 7 Site Launch-Northeastern University Libraries

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at ICSMX.COM
Fri Jan 20 15:05:00 EST 2012

Hello.

I like it a lot. Great Great job.

In the effort of learning, can you talk about the modules you decided
to use and how that help/affect the process?

Very good job. Congratulations

Jorge Biquez