Justices allow copyrights on foreign works

Robert Balliot rballiot at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 18 17:29:38 EST 2012

I think you can look at the current practical differences by comparing the
US to Non-US copyright restrictions in works provided by Wikimedia
Commons<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page>
.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Copyright_tags

R. Balliot