Creating interactive web forms

Degler, Roy roy.degler at OKSTATE.EDU
Wed Jan 18 13:55:09 EST 2012

I think the best form processor out there is Machform by AppNitro<http://www.appnitro.com/>.  For only $39 (one time fee) you get a very easy to use drag and drop form creator, back end with database of entries (excel downloads), full set of features, and great support.  Every individual I have demoed the app to has purchased it for their websites- Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma Library Assoc, and Mountain Plains Library Assoc.

Some Great Features include

 *   File Upload
 *   Admin hidden fields.  Used in back end to recorded data to add to forms
 *   Tooltips for each field
 *   submission approval page
 *   Redirect URLs
 *   PHP source
 *   csv or excel download
 *   and much

The only area that might present some problems for you is item #1.  Multicolumn displasy are done with CSS to position the content.

Roy Degler