Web Syndicated Archiving Tools / RSS Mashups

praveenkumar veeramalla praveenkumarveeramalla at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 4 00:40:32 EST 2012

Greetings Folks,

Is there a way to archive RSS subscribed content into a web page permanently and automatically without much manual efforts? I trust, RSS readers can only keep the content for a limited period of time at the RSS client.

Here, the purpose of archiving is to have the content permanently even if the original content/URL gets expired/removed at the source.The mechanism I suppose could be, RSS should publish the content to a dedicated page via auxiliary apps.

To give you a better understanding of the query, I am quoting following cases,
I would like to archive all the blog posts published over web on the topic titled "automated taxonomy" at a web page.I would like to archive all the job descriptions on "Knowledge management" published over WEB for the next 5 years and also last 5 years at a web page.
Please share your ideas/solutions/tools.Thanks in advance.

Praveen Veeramalla

M:+91 9052345223

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-01-04