Document management products (was Re: [WEB4LIB] WIKI software)

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 3 13:09:25 EST 2012

Speaking of document management.....

We are looking for a replacement for AGent, by Auto-Graphics. We're at the
start of a website redesign cycle, and I'm leaning towards Wordpress,
because that's the biggest hammer in my toolbelt at the moment. I'm
interested in Wordpress plugin suggestions, but I'm open to more generic
options, too.

Thanks,
Sharon
Sharon M. Foster
Digital Services Librarian

*"All accumulation, therefore, of personal property, beyond what a man’s
own hands produce, is derived to him by living in society; and he owes on
every principle of justice, of gratitude, and of civilization, a part of
that accumulation back again to society from whence the whole came.*" ~Tom
Paine

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-01-03