Computers in Libraries Lightning Round-Up!

jilloneill at NFAIS.ORG jilloneill at NFAIS.ORG
Wed Feb 29 12:05:28 EST 2012

Bonnie: What do you think of this as a marketing opportunity for us to use after the conference? I'm sure we could get attendees to do it for us. Five minutes from people like Cindy Hill or Kathy Long of Stanford? Five minutes from someone like Chris Pooley of Thomson Reuters or Judy Salk? We could couch it differently if necessary -- change it slightly from the "what I learned" of libraryland to a broader phrase such as "what my top take-away was". If I contact people this week, it might be feasible to set something up to encourage attendance next year. A recorded webinar to drive interest? Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sellers, Minna" <SELLERS_M at FORTLEWIS.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 11:45am
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Computers in Libraries Lightning Round-Up!

WHAT
Computers in Libraries Lightning Round-Up!
A free webinar presented by the ACRL-ULS Technology & Libraries Committee. This post-conference online session will provide you with an overview of some of the best presentations from [http://www.infotoday.com/cil2012/] Computers in Libraries 2012 held in Washington, D.C. Speakers from a variety of university libraries will present overviews of what they learned at the conference in a lightening-round fashion.

WHEN
Wednesday, March 28th, 10am-11am PDT /  1-2pm EDT.

ARE YOU ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE?
We need volunteers to present as part of this webinar! If you are attending Computers in Libraries and would like to share what you learned in 10 minutes or less, please reply to this message with your title and institution. We hope to hear from you!

REGISTER NOW
Let us know you’ll be attending: [http://forms.library.okstate.edu/view.php?id=53] http://forms.library.okstate.edu/view.php?id=53. We will e-mail you the link to the live webinar as we get closer.

On behalf of the ACRL-ULS Technology and Libraries Committee,

Nicole Sump-Crethar, Digital Library Services, Oklahoma State University

Rebecca Blakiston, Instructional Services Librarian, Website Product Manager, University of Arizona Libraries

Minna Sellers, Information Services Librarian Fort Lewis College

Minna Sellers
Info Services Librarian
John F. Reed Library
Fort Lewis College