(OT) Print Management

Riesner, Giles W. GRIESNER at CCBCMD.EDU
Wed Feb 22 13:20:44 EST 2012

I know this is a bit off-topic (not completely, though, as it's a "cloud
based" service), but you folks are generally
helpful and I'm not getting ANY responses on places where I would have
expected to.

It looks like Pay Printing may be changing at our college; they looking
to move to WEPA (www.wepanow.com).

Has anybody on this list switched from some other Pay Printing system to
WEPA?

If so, what was your previous system?

How did the transition go?

How long have you had WEPA?

What have been your experiences (both good and bad) with WEPA?

Giles W. Riesner, Jr. | Lead Library Technician , Library Technology
The Community College of Baltimore County   | 800 South Rolling Road |
Catonsville, MD 21228 USA
Phone:  1-443-840-2736 | Fax: 1-410-455-6436 | Email:
griesner at ccbcmd.edu
CCBC. The incredible value of education.

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-02-22