Architects of Learning

Peter Morville morville at SEMANTICSTUDIOS.COM
Wed Dec 19 08:46:44 EST 2012

My teaching experience is limited, so I'm glad the article resonated with yours. I think you are completely right about the importance and complexity of the skills vs. concepts dichotomy. Skills require practice. Concepts require understanding. And, whether it's information architecture, information literacy, math, or physics, each subject requires a different mix. That's why teachers are the real "architects of learning." Thanks for your feedback and ideas!

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com/
http://findability.org/