A/V Now Available > “Digital Textbooks: An Idea Whose Time Has Come” =?windows-1250?Q?_=3E_University_Library_=22Svetozar_Markovi=E6=22=2C_?=University of Belgrade, Serbia, September 21, 2012.

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Dec 17 10:55:37 EST 2012

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

I am pleased to announce the availability of the video recording of my recent presentation at the library of the University of Belgrade, Serbia, earlier this Fall >

McKiernan, Gerry. “Digital Textbooks: An Idea Whose Time Has Come.” Presentation given at the University Library "Svetozar Marković", University of Belgrade, Serbia, September 21, 2012.

The video and PPT are accessible via

[ http://digital-textbooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/digital-textbook-presentations-belgrade.html ]

BTW: There is also a discussion of MOOCs ..

I wish to thank Adam Sofronijevic Head, Development and System Administration, and Vesna Vuksan, Senior Librarian, Development and System Administration, both of the Book Digitization and Cultural Activities Department, University Library "Svetozar Marković" University of Belgrade, for their kindness and hospitality.

I am most grateful to the Embassy of the United States, Serbia, for their generous support that enabled me to visit Belgrade.

Enjoy !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor