Position Announcement: Web Services Librarian, Health Sciences Library, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

Kuntzman, Jeff Jeff.Kuntzman at UCDENVER.EDU
Thu Aug 23 17:02:20 EDT 2012

{apologies for cross posting}

The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Health Sciences Library ( http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/ )  seeks an entry-level, service-oriented Web Services Librarian. The successful candidate will coordinate, develop and maintain web sites and services for the library. Our work environment is characterized by team spirit, flexibility, personal growth and a sense of humor; we are seeking a dynamic, user-focused, and innovative new technology lead to manage current implementations, as well as help to plan future directions of all aspects of the library's online presence. Salary: minimum $42,000.  Full position details are available at http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu/jobs/web-serv-librarian

Applications are accepted electronically at http://www.jobsatcu.com , posting number 819048. Questions should be directed to debra.silva at ucdenver.edu . All applications must be received by 12 midnight (MDT), October 8, 2012. The University of Colorado at Denver is committed to Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.