A note for Jane Blume

Edward Spodick lbspodic at UST.HK
Tue Apr 17 05:44:42 EDT 2012

I apologize for sending this reply to the whole list, but the Bellingham Technical College is refusing all e-mail from our server (and possibly all of Hong Kong?).

>   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
><JBlume at btc.ctc.edu>
>    (reason: 550 Blocked)
>
>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>... while talking to barracuda.btc.ctc.edu.:
><<< 550 Blocked
>550 5.1.1 <JBlume at btc.ctc.edu>... User unknown
>451 4.4.1 reply: read error from barracuda.btc.ctc.edu.

- - - forwaded reply - - -
Hi Jane,

We use MRBS - the Meeting Room Booking System, an open source package which works very well for us.  It does not come with a decent mobile interface, however, so we put in some programming time creating a secondary interface to it for mobile use.
MRBS can be found at http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/

-Spode