Integration with BlackBoard

Zhang, Bin bzhang at CSUS.EDU
Tue Apr 10 12:54:36 EDT 2012

Our campus has recently migrated from WebCT to BlackBoard 9.    We would like to use this opportunity to integrate library services into Blackboard. I wonder what other libraries have already done this area and how it works for you.  I am especially interested in solutions that are at LMS level (as supposed to course-level), things like a library module, a library tab, etc.   If your campus has done work in this area, please email me offline.  I will be happy to summarize if there is enough interests.

Thank you very much for your help!
---
Bin Zhang
Digital Information Services Librarian
Library 3501D
Library Systems & IT Services, University Library
California State University, Sacramento
2000 State University Drive East, Sacramento, CA 95819-6039
(916) 278-5664 (O); (916) 278-3891 (F)
bzhang AT csus DOT edu