Fwd: Two Day National Conference on “Trends in Developing and Managing E-Resources in Libraries” at VTU Belgaum

Dr.K.R. Mulla krmulla at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 3 03:57:07 EDT 2012

*Dear Sir,*

*Greeting for the day*

*Thank you for your mail.*

*Paper Submission Deadline                          : 30.04.2012*

*Notification of Acceptance / Rejection         : 10.05.2012*

*We have applied for the ISBN for conference proceedings. *

*Please send your article along with registration fees of Rs.500.00 to the
Finance office VTU, payable at Belgaum, Karnataka, India.*

* *

*Further we will let you know the details shortly. *

--
Dr. K. R. Mulla,
University Librarian,