[Web4lib] looking for the examples of a library website that is a subsection of its governing organization website

Bohyun Kim bohyun.kim.ois at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:43:42 EDT 2011

Just to clarify, I am looking for the "Good" sites that handle
gracefully and efficiently the challenge of being a subsection of a
large organization site with lots of other pages and sections that
compete for attention and the website real estate.

Better if "library" doesn't even appear on the main organization
website's top navigation and library section has to keep all the main
navigation from the main organization site.

So just "good" library sites that meets this challenge well. Not just
any library site that is a subsection of a larger site.  :)

Thank you!
Bohyun

--
Bohyun Kim