[Web4lib] Zoho Anyone?

Ryan Hess mhess8 at depaul.edu
Fri Sep 9 11:18:36 EDT 2011

Thanks for everyone's replies. I've been looking closer at Zoho this week
and actually think Zoho Creator will meet our needs best...mainly because we
need something that can be adaptable to many situations. The fact that it
can be enhanced with scripting and has some APIs was a big plus.

Actually, the more I look at it, the more interested I am in its potential
for serving up relational database web services for our library site. My
main concern with this is whether or not Zoho would be able to handle the
traffic effectively (especially if we're building our hours database in it,
which can get busy around finals).

Anyone have insights into using Zoho as a relational database for their
library's public site?

-Ryan