[Web4lib] Study room booking systems

Hoyte, Daniel hoyte at chapman.edu
Thu Sep 1 12:13:05 EDT 2011

If you do not have an aversion to open source, we use phpScheduleIt. It gets the job done for us. Just be aware, a new version is currently in alpha. If you think that you will need quotas, you might want to wait for version 2 to come out of alpha.

Daniel Hoyte M.R.S.
Senior Library Systems Technician
Leatherby Libraries, Chapman University
714-532-7745