[Web4lib] Mailing List Transition to Happen Tomorrow

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Thu Nov 10 18:36:06 EST 2011

Dear Web4Lib Subscribers,
The transition I alerted you to earlier is scheduled to happen tomorrow,
during what is a holiday for some of you. I expect minimal downtime while we
make the transition from WebJunction to Notre Dame, but with any transition
there can be glitches. Going forward the new home of Web4Lib will be
<http://web4lib.org/> although not everything is ready there yet. When the
transition is effected I will send out a message from its new home providing
you with the information you need to start using it in its new home. Please
bear with me through this transition. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner