[Web4lib] joomla?

Polly-Alida Farrington polly at pafa.net
Fri May 6 14:15:45 EDT 2011

As others have shared, WP is probably the simplest tool to learn/use. And if free/cheap is a consideration, then check out WordPress.com first. You can test WordPress there, see how you like it. And if the free service meets your needs, then you can pay a nominal $15/year for a custom domain name and no one will even know you're using the free service!

Polly-Alida Farrington
polly at pafa.net
"WordPress for Libraries" ALA LTR
http://goo.gl/e8FwQ

--Sent from the tiny keyboard of my mobile device. Forgive the typos.