[Web4lib] Flatbed scanner for public use

DeAnn M Buss dmbuss at syr.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:54:03 EDT 2011

We just leased new copiers (Canon iR3245(s) are the B&W units. Canon IRC5045(s) are the color units but lots of options out there) that allow all of the functionality you mention except Google Docs.  If a patron scans to email or flash drive it is free.  If they chose to print out a copy then they are charged per page.

Best of luck in your search.

DeAnn Buss
Director of Information Systems
Syracuse University Library