[Web4lib] Library BoF at DrupalCon Chicago - on Tues. 1:45p-3:15p, Colorado Rm

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Mon Mar 7 17:02:25 EST 2011

[apologies for cross-posting.  leo]

Okay, we have a Library BoF scheduled at DrupalCon Chicago!  The event
is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday at 1:45-3:15p.  It will take place in
the 'Colorado Room'.

http://chicago2011.drupal.org/conference/bof/library-bof

The following is what I wrote in the description to the event.  Feel
free to add anything in comments:

"Drupal is increasing playing a critical role in the online presence of
libraries of all sizes, shapes and varieties. In fact, the Drupal
Community among librarians is quite large -- and growing larger all the
time.

The Library BoF (I & II) will be an opportunity to get together and
informally discuss what we do, what we need, and what we can look
forward to in our role as bibliographic Drupalers.

All librarians and their friends are invited to attend."

Looking forward to the event!

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)