[Web4lib] Ojax++ VRE

Peter Murray peter.murray at lyrasis.org
Mon Mar 7 10:02:13 EST 2011

Interesting project.  Does the software pull-down the full text of URLs in the activity stream (such as something bookmarked or listed in a tweet) and provide for a keyword search over that content?  I didn't see anything in the demonstration video that pointed to that capability, but it seems like a natural extension.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray at lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/