[Web4lib] Save Your Library - or Else #LibrariesNotRobots

Michael Schofield mschofield at neflin.org
Wed Jun 29 11:30:21 EDT 2011

This morning has been pretty bizarre. In the process of preparing to teach
one of my "TechSmart" workshops for teens, I ended-up making an Xtranormal
video about a library-less future dominated by robots. I'm subsequently
pretty giddy. So now, I'd like to ask the hive to join me in making "Save
Your Library - or Else" a pro-library propaganda campaign with the official
hash-tag #LibrariesNotRobots.

If dooms-day propaganda works smashingly for politicians, it probably
couldn't hurt.

You can see the 45-second video here:
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12262515/save-your-library-or-else#

// Apologies if anyone is offended by my twitter handle, it didn't occur to
me when I signed-up with OAuth that'd I'd be making this public.

Michael Schofield
@BCPL [and elsewhere]