[Web4lib] Filter Bubbles and Libraries' Public Computers?

Cindy Harper charper at colgate.edu
Tue Jun 28 14:46:59 EDT 2011

And while I understand that there's no causational construct implied in data
mining, would I get results intended for "more sophisticated" users because
I'm not a touch typist and leave lots of typos for the spell checker to
correct, or would that be associated with "less sophisticated" searchers? I
believe that when I took a data mining course on classification, we were
told to try to understand the logical meanings of our groupings.

Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
Colgate University Libraries
charper at colgate.edu
315-228-7363