[Web4lib] Dedicated OPAC stations

Riesner, Giles W. GRIESNER at ccbcmd.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:57:34 EDT 2011

We did this in our old building where we had only one PC on a couple of floors of book stacks and that was for the catalog.
We haven't needed to do it in our new building where all the books are on one floor along with a number of PCs

That said, I put together the details of how we did it - available for download (as a Word document) from:
http://faculty.ccbcmd.edu/~griesner/libinfo/OpacOnly-details.rtf

Hope this helps.

Giles W. Riesner, Jr. | Lead Library Technician, Library Technology
The Community College of Baltimore County   | 800 South Rolling Road | Catonsville, MD 21228 USA
Phone:  1-443-840-2736 | Fax: 1-410-455-6436 | Email:  griesner at ccbcmd.edu
CCBC. The incredible value of education.