[Web4lib] Looking to the Future

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Tue Jun 14 11:51:49 EDT 2011

To my many friends and colleagues in LibraryLand,

Effective July 30, 2012 (next year) I will be retiring from Tompkins Cortland Community College.  While I may be retiring from my current position, I am looking for new opportunities in the world of libraries and beyond.   I am also considering consulting and training opportunities in the following areas as:

*         Social networking in libraries, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations

*         Wireless networking in libraries, educational institutions, and non-profits.

*         Planning and implementation of Integrated Library Systems.

*         Management of e-resources including eBooks and eSerials.

*         Website design and management using Dreamweaver.

*         End user training in web page design, social media, use of Google services, and database and internet research.

*         OCLC services such as WorldCat Local, Connexion, and other OCLC services.

*         Innovation and Change.

If you are aware of any opportunities that you feel may be of interest to me, please contact me via e-mail at bill.drew at gmail.com<mailto:bill.drew at gmail.com> .  My vita is available on my new website and blog at http://BillTheLibrarian.com .

Thank you and have a wonderful summer!

Bill

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services/Electronic Resources/Serials
Tompkins Cortland Community College  (TC3) Library:
http://www.tc3.edu/library/
Dryden, N.Y. 13053-0139
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu<mailto:dreww at tc3.edu>
Phone: 607-844-8222 ext.4406
AIM/SKYPE/Twitter:BillDrew4
SMS/TXT Me: 6072182217
Website: http://BillTheLibrarian.com<http://unhub.com/BillDrew>
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
http://www.facebook.com/billdrew
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.