[Web4lib] Best web based Project Management Software

Robert Balliot rballiot at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 07:02:03 EDT 2011

I use Basecamp:  http://basecamphq.com/tour/

Free 30 day trial for all versions.  As an externally hosted solution
for $49 a month with unlimited users, it is somewhat less expensive than
Cary's recommendation

https://my.atlassian.com/purchase  which starts at $150 a month.  But,
atlassian does seem like a programmer's paradise.

R. Balliot
http://oceanstatelibrarian.com