[Web4lib] Jobs: LibraryThing (developer, designer, systems)

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Tue Jul 19 13:32:30 EDT 2011

I've just posted a job—actually between two and three jobs—at LibraryThing.

We're looking for developers, a designer and a systems administrator.
Basically, if you're technical, we want you. You can work from where
you are or in Portland, Maine.

The developers would work on either LibraryThing.com or our
LibraryThing for Libraries and Library Anywhere products (OPAC
enhancements and a mobile OPAC). Our core skills are PHP, JavaScript,
MySQL and so forth. Cheese restrictions have been relaxed.

Here's the blog job post: http://bit.ly/oKEC3o

Thanks!
Tim

--