[Web4lib] Skillset for new librarians

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Tue Jan 4 12:08:36 EST 2011

And a number of these students, while not going on to become system managers or web developers, will go on to become supervisors and managers where they need to make decisions about technology.  So this sounds like you are giving them a good grounding for that.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library