[Web4lib] Public Library Scanning Setup

Jesse Ephraim jephraim at roanoketexas.com
Mon Jan 3 19:43:36 EST 2011

We have a scanner available to the public.  It's hooked to one of our
public use computers.  As with all other services in the library (except
for out-of-town cards), we don't charge for the use of it.  Anyone
(cardholder or not) is welcome to use it.

Patrons have to use their own web-based email account if they want to
email the scans.  If not, they can save them to a flash drive.

Jesse Ephraim

Director, Roanoke Public Library
308 S. Walnut
Roanoke, Texas 76262