[Web4lib] My Info Quest meeting during ALA Midwinter

Tom Peters tapinformation at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 14:22:39 EST 2011

Hi, Everyone.

An informational session about the My Info Quest collaborative SMS-based
reference service (http://www.myinfoquest.info/) will be held during ALA
Midwinter on Friday, January 7, 2011 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. PST.

Meet in the lobby of the Manchester Grand Hyatt
(http://manchestergrand.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp?null), which is
located at One Market Place near the San Diego Convention Center.

If the wifi in the hotel is good, we'll also offer the informational meeting
online in the OPAL My Info Quest online room
(http://www.conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs2ed9c201df78).  Enter
any username you wish.  If prompted for a password, leave it blank.

The start time in other times zones is 5:30 p.m. Mountain, 6:30 p.m. Central,
and 7:30 p.m. Eastern.

For more information, please contact Tom Peters (tpeters at tapinformation.comor
816.616.6746).

Thanks.