[Web4lib] Tools for designing for lower bandwidth users?

Louis St-Amour louisstamour at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:22:23 EST 2011

Google's tips (and Google Chrome's Web Inspector) is always a good
place to start website optimization. E.g.
http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2010/04/using-site-speed-in-web-search-ranking.html
There are a few good books with tips too, as you can optimize as much
for broadband as dialup. Mobile, too, has it's own
considerations--even if a connection is fast, it may still be slow to
respond to more than one request at a time.

Louis.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-02-28, at 1:12 AM, "Cornwall, Daniel D (EED)"