ER&L 2012 Already Breaking Records!

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 13 17:39:40 EST 2011

A number of updates regarding the forthcoming Electronic Resources &
Libraries Conference to be held 2-4 April 2012 in Austin, Texas.
1. We've received a record number of 110 program submissions for the
2012 conference!
2. The program planning committee is now furiously reviewing the
submissions and we'll be putting the proposals out for public vote on
19-20 December 2011.
Watch for the announcement regarding the voting via twitter: ERandL or
check the facebook page: Electronic Resources & Libraries (ER&L), or
LinkedIn group page, & web site: http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/
3. Presenters will be notified of their program acceptance on 22
December and the final accepted sessions will be announced on 27
December
4. If you're looking for a holiday gift for that electronic resources
librarian on your list, early bird registration goes through 5 January
2012!
5. Unfortunately, all of the conference rate hotel rooms in the
conference venue have been booked but there are still rooms available
in the conference hotel & at other local hotels.
Happy holidays to one & all!