[Web4lib] Study room booking systems

Riesner, Giles W. GRIESNER at ccbcmd.edu
Wed Aug 31 20:36:33 EDT 2011

We have 15 study rooms in our new building and one of our other campuses has 3 in their
rennovated facility.

I notice that you're a III library (as is our library). We're using their booking module and
Circulation to do this. We have NOT yet enable self-booking.  I'll be glad to provide details if you're interested.

Giles W. Riesner, Jr.
Community College of Baltimore County Library - Catonsville