[Web4lib] Study room booking systems

Kelli Staley kelli at lansingpl.org
Wed Aug 31 16:51:34 EDT 2011

We use www.clickbook.net to book time with our computer assistant, but you
could easily use it for booking rooms.  You can take a peek here:

https://www.clickbook.net/dev/bc.nsf/sub/lansingpubliclibrary?OpenDocument&cb_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lansingpubliclibrary.clickbook.net%2Fdev%2Fbc.nsf%2FSPHome%3FOpenForm

You have to pay to add more than 1 item that can be booked, but it's pretty
reasonable.

Users can book their own time via website, (email address required) and it
sends an email reminder to them.  I believe there is an additional charge
for SMS.

It's quite easy to setup the schedule of available times, and easy to remove
a chunk of time if staff needs the meeting room for something.

Kelli Staley
Circulation, Collection and Computer Services Dept. Head
Lansing Public Library
2750 Indiana Ave.
Lansing, IL 60438
(708) 474-2447x123