[Web4lib] Library-oriented web icons

Demian Katz demian.katz at villanova.edu
Mon Aug 8 14:25:40 EDT 2011

The VuFind community had some fairly recent discussions along these lines, but we didn't really find an existing library-oriented icon set, nor did there seem to be a lot of interest in creating one.  Here's the wiki page where we gathered some notes:

http://vufind.org/wiki/icon_set

There are a lot of good free icon sets linked there, so you might be able to find what you need by digging around...  but I'm not aware of anything ready-made.  Of course, it's possible I'm overlooking something good myself -- in that case, I'd certainly love to hear what I'm missing!

- Demian