[Web4lib] Google Plus and Librarians

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Wed Aug 3 09:45:50 EDT 2011

I have been using Google Plus (G+) for since mid July.  I am using it for professional purposes.  Much of what I was doing on Facebook and Twitter is now being done on G+.  I have over 20 posts on my blog about G+ (http://billthelibrarian.com/tag/google-plus/ ) .  One of the largest groups of professionals on G+ are librarians and other library people.
If you need an invitation to Google Plus, send me an email to bill.drew at gmail.com<mailto:bill.drew at gmail.com>.  Come see the future of social networking. Help shape that future.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services/Electronic Resources/Serials
Tompkins Cortland Community College  (TC3) Library:
http://www.tc3.edu/library/
Dryden, N.Y. 13053-0139
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu<mailto:dreww at tc3.edu>
Phone: 607-844-8222 ext.4406
SKYPE/Twitter:BillDrew4
SMS/TXT Me: 6072182217
Website: http://BillTheLibrarian.com<http://unhub.com/BillDrew>
StrengthsQuest Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
http://www.facebook.com/billdrew
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.