[Web4lib] BTCTA bibs

Coral Sheldon-Hess coral at sheldon-hess.org
Fri Apr 1 15:36:45 EDT 2011

Hi, Jim!

There may be people here who know about that. (Not me, sadly--I'm not
much of a cataloger. :)) If not, though, I definitely recommend
AUTOCAT. http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=AUTOCAT&A=1

It's high-traffic, but full of great cataloging-related content.

--
Coral Sheldon-Hess | UAA/APU Consortium Library | Web Services Librarian
http://sheldon-hess.org/coral | @web_librarian | skype: artificialinanity