[Web4lib] Google Scholar

Jenny Sotnik genys30 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 15:05:08 EDT 2010

Hi Alma,
You'll need to unregister the old link resolver and register the new  one. If
you're switching vendors, the old vendor will need to remove  your record from
their registration file and the new vendor will need to  add one to theirs. Once
both vendors have updated their records, the  switchover should be complete
within a week or two.

You'll need to contact the vendor of the link resolver that added you to the
program.

In MILLS case it's EBSCO, right?That's what I see when I set up MILLS library in
GS preferences.
So EBSCO have to remove your library from GS.

More information at:
http://scholar.google.com/intl/en/scholar/libraries.html

Best,
Jenny