[Web4lib] Z39.50 and ILLiad

Joseph Umhauer jumhauer at niagara.edu
Thu Sep 23 08:54:31 EDT 2010

We are working with an ILS based in UK called Spydus provided by Civica, UK, Limited
We're trying to set up the Z39.50 search in OCLC's ILLiad software and can't because we can't get the
correct setting for the "result mapping"

I have tried every listserv I belong to and haven't found anyone who can provide this. The company
is working on it but can't seem to find the correct information.

If anyone can help or even tell us what to look for, I'd appreciate it.

j0e

Joseph Umhauer
Assistant Library Director for Techinical Services
Niagara University Library
716-286-8015
jumhauer at niagara.edu