[Web4lib] Drupal beginner

Mike B (website contact) hvcontact at bham.lib.al.us
Thu Sep 2 15:43:50 EDT 2010

Robert,

What modules are you using to add images to your site?

Are you using CCK and imagefield?

If you are using CCK and imagefield, the problem is most likely permissions.
Log in as an administrator
go to
admin/user/permissions

Look at what the anonymous users have access to.

If you created a new content type with cck (content creation kit) -
anonynous need access to that. Look under the node module heading.

Also add anonymous to the users that can see each imagecache. (Imagecache
Heading)

If it's the default logo that anonymous people cannot see it might be a
more granular issue with your web server's apache settings.

If this is not what you are having trouble with, fill me in a bit on what
you using.

Thanks,
-Mike Benson