[Web4lib] Shouldn't Libraries be Technology Hubs, instead?

Sarah Campany sarahcamp at verizon.net
Fri Oct 29 09:31:49 EDT 2010

I agree that libraries are about information and access. But technology is what allows people access to the new formats How libraries are able to incorporate the new technologies in their collection will be an important part of providing access for a lot of people.

Sarah Campany
Arlington Public Library, Virginia
MLS student - Southern Connecticut State University