[Web4lib] Cancel: RE: Nook Lending

Henriksen, Phalbe phenriksen at alexandercountync.gov
Wed Oct 27 16:59:14 EDT 2010

Folks, I apologize. I've missed two steps in the communications here.
I'll get back to you with the solution. It has to do with
authenticating.

Phalbe Henriksen

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information
intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any distribution, copying, or use
of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited.  If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and