[Web4lib] Nook Lending

Henriksen, Phalbe phenriksen at alexandercountync.gov
Wed Oct 27 12:59:02 EDT 2010

Folks, we've just bought a nook and are working towards lending it.
However, we have a glitch. We cannot hook up to B&N using the library's
wi-fi. We have to take it to some other wi-fi.

Can anyone explain why this is so? What do I tell the county manager
when I complain to him?

Thanks.

Phalbe Henriksen
Director
Alexander County Library
Taylorsville, N.C.

In the long run, each life that is diminished by poor education, and
diminished goals and achievements drains growth, innovation and health
at the expense of our nation's future.

~ James S. Marks

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information
intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any distribution, copying, or use
of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited.  If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and