[Web4lib] Kindle Lending

Robert Balliot rballiot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:58:45 EDT 2010

You don't need to be in the same city, town, state or region to share
a book using 3G.  When someone is not reading the book, permission
could be given by a Kindle owner in Mass to a Kindle owner in
California or in St. Louis.  The virtually LibraryThing-cataloged
virtual book could be discussed by a virtual book Club virtually
meeting via video conference using Skype or with avatars in Second
Life.

Virtually,
R. Balliot
http://oceanstatelibrarian.com