[Web4lib] WiFi Guest Network with AUP?

Michael J. Dargan dargan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:15:36 EDT 2010

Hello--

I'm looking for a WiFi router with a "guest network" or "guest zone" feature
that would also allow me to enforce an AUP.  Gathering usage stats would
also be groovy, but not as important as the AUP.

Is there such a thing?  Or, do I need to get something with a captive
portal?  Would AmazingPorts do it for me?  I don't want to charge for use.

I'm using www.publicip.com right now, which works fine about 95% of the
time.  However, when it gets flaky, I haven't been able to raise their tech
support.

Replies off list would be fine.

Thanks

--
Michael J. Dargan
Reference & Technical Systems Administrator