[Web4lib] Assistant Applications Developer: Temp Part Time (6 months)

Laura Smart laura.j.smart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:53:09 EDT 2010

Posted to multiple lists, please excuse any duplication.

Caltech Library Services has a job opening for a part-time temporary
Assistant Applications Developer to support the operation and
development of various open source software packages used in the
Library, primarily ePrints, our institutional repository software. The
job entails developing or modifying software modules for digital
library projects, coding and analysis of web interfaces, and writing
scrips to automate tasks.  We operate from a LAMP platform.  Direct
experience with Red Hat Linux, and manipulating XML/XSLT a plus.
There may be a chance of extension.

For details and to apply, please refer to the campus HR jobs site
https://jobs.caltech.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=143822

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
--
Laura J. Smart
Metadata Services Manager, Caltech Library
laura at library.caltech.edu/laura.j.smart at gmail.com