[Web4lib] What do you know about LibDex?

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Tue Nov 9 13:38:55 EST 2010

As a LibraryThing guy, I'll add that LibraryThing Local is another
place for libraries to update. As the ground for LibraryThing and for
the iPhone application Local Books, this gets a fair amount of
use—mostly patrons. Adding your library and keeping it up to date
isn't perhaps as necessary, however. It's an open system, unless you
"claim" a venue. So your patrons have probably already done it. Still,
we often need photos and details.

http://www.librarything.com/local
http://www.librarything.com/blogs/librarything/2010/01/local-books-iphone-application/

Tim