[Web4lib] Anyone tested/deployed Microsoft's MultiPoint Server?

Bill Hudson bhudson at lancasterlibraries.org
Fri Nov 5 14:19:29 EDT 2010

Greetings all,
We will be looking seriously at thin clients again next year for PACs. Our concerns in the past have always been around video performance. The technology seems to have advanced to the point where I think we should start looking at some demos. Microsoft's foray into Userful's territory was completely off my radar until recently. Has anyone tested or deployed this yet? If so, I'd love to hear your assessment of it's suitability for public access PCs.
Thanks,
Bill

Bill Hudson
Deputy Administrator/Manager, Information Technology
Library System of Lancaster County
1866 Colonial Village Lane, Ste. 107
Lancaster, PA  17601
717-207-0500 ext. 1269