[Web4lib] Kindle Lending

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Mon Nov 1 15:51:02 EDT 2010

I recently left-off the ebook discussion because I think I disagreed
with others about how dominant ebooks would become. A world where
ebooks stay a secondary format will be very different for libraries
than one where ebooks are the dominant one. I think we'll end up with
the latter.

I said I'd blog my argument, so I have.

Feedback loops in eBook success
http://bit.ly/aTJCMg