[Web4lib] staff training videos

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Sat May 29 12:52:09 EDT 2010

We have created a few staff training videos involving printer troubleshooting and Excel use.  They are stored on a server at the Central Library, and are in WVM format for viewing in Windows Media Player with links to them on our intranet.  What is being asked is a mechanism for me to keep track of who has seen which videos and get some feedback from them.  Is there a way of getting a web browser popup window to display when the video is finished that the staff member can fill out?  If so, how would I go about doing that?

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library

First determine what you want to achieve, then obtain the best technology to attain that goal.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message immediately. Thank you.